NEXPORTRADE HOUSES Ltd is currently seeking an export supervisor to coordinate trade between West African Countries on their behalf.
NEXPORTRADE Houses Ltd. is a PPP Mutual Trade Houses company created to expand businesses in African countries by serving their products beyond national borders. Click here(opens in a new window) or contact us to learn more about NEXPORTRADE Houses.
Scroll down to download the guidelines above, or click here.
- Must be experienced in Logistics both locally and internationally.
- Must be knowledgeable about export and export documentation.
- Must be knowledgeable about West Africa trade routes.
- Must possess B.Sc/HND in any discipline with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. A Postgraduate Degree will be an added advantage.
- Should be bilingual with an ability to speak, read and write in French.
- Should be able to speak any two other major Nigerian languages.
- To coordinate Trade between West African Countries and to assist in setting up Trade Houses.
- Collate information and data on export.
liaise with SMEs in Nigeria and across West Africa.
- Contribute to formulation of Trade policy, Customs duties and ECOWAS Trade Liberalization Scheme (ETLS).
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10 days of this advert.