Validation Exercise For Outstanding EEG Scheme Claims For 2007 – 2016
by MANEG | Apr 9, 2018 | EEG, News
- This is to inform you that the Federal Ministry of Finance through the Presidential Initiative on Continuous Audit (PICA) will be carrying out a validation exercise on all outstanding export Expansion Grant Scheme (EEG) claims from 2007 to 2016. This is in line with the review and directive by the Federal Government on the reactivation of the EEG Scheme and the condition thereof that backlog of claims must be validated in order to ascertain the genuineness of the claims, monitor and assess the impact of the Scheme on the beneficiaries and also, fulfil the conditions for the issuance of Promissory Note.
2. In view of the foregoing, the PICA team will be visiting your factory/facility with effect from Tuesday, 10th April 2018. You are therefore requested to complete the attached “Outstanding Export Claims Schedule” data form and submit a printed and soft copy on a flash drive to the inspection team on arrival at your premises. You are also requested to make available all the original documents for your outstanding/pending claims with the EEG Secretariat for the period under review to the team.
3. You are also requested to provide the original copy the NDCC Returns Sheet for the Unutilized Negotiable Duty Credit Certificates (NDCCs) returned to the NEPC.
4. For further details on the exercise, please contact any of the following: Osas 08056025153 or Josiah 08187430813.
5. While thanking you for your usual cooperation, please accept the assurances of the highest regards of the ED/CEO.